After working in the financial industry for over 10 years and adding to our family, I realized that I needed to find a job that I loved, and not worry so much about the paycheque. I currently reside in Ontario in a small rural farming community.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
*I made a short appearance on Season 1 of Canadian Idol.
* I’m known as the yodel girl. (say out loud, “Little Old Lady Who”.) Now you can yodel too!
* I played the Tuba in an All Girls March Band.
* I’m a HUGE Toronto Blue Jays Fan.
* I grew up saying that I wanted kids, but never my own biological kids as there were too many children in the world that needed a forever family.
* I’m a mother of 2, but I’m an active Foster Parent and recently a Host family for a local exchange program.
* I gave birth to my son 2 months early and soon after started my adoption journey.
* I love musical theatre, reading a good book, and eating dinner as a family.
I am a mother, through adoption, and through natural birth of one very active 4-year-old and an intriguing 10 year old! I enjoy volunteering in my small community and being a strong advocate for others considering adoption. I love seeing the potential in teens who have lived a hard life. I enjoy seeing them blossom in their lives by making decisions to better themselves. This is me! A positive thoughtful kind of person. I like to smile…